1. Have you ever had a nickname? What?
Hannah Banana, and unfortunately, Hannah Montana.
2. What is your favorite word?
Sad! (used facetiously and sarcastically)
3. Where did you grow up?
Tampa, Florida. The best (and craziest) state in the Union.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
My favorite meal of all time consists of fried chicken, baked beans, corn on the cob, biscuits, and potato salad.
5. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Condoleezza Rice. She is my idol in so many ways and I would be honored to even just shake her hand.
6. If you owned a sports team, what/who would be the mascot?
My cat Al, because he is the best (and cutest) thing on this earth. You can follow him on Instagram at Manx_the_Cat.
7. If you had to pick one song to play non-stop in the background of your life, what would it be?
Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off.”
8. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
The ability to stop time when I sleep so I don’t end up wasting my whole afternoon with my four-hour ~naps~.
9. What’s something you wish you’d known about law school before coming to UVA?
How important softball is. I could have stocked up on cute knee-high socks before getting here.
10. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
I’m addicted to Special K Red Berries cereal. I have a bowl every morning for breakfast, and sometimes a second one for dinner.
11. What’s your most interesting two-truths-and-a-lie? (And what’s the lie?)
I had purple hair.
I’ve run a 5k.
I once got locked in a porta-potty.
Lie: I’ve run a 5k. I don’t run. At all.
12. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
If Florida had everything I want and need in life I would happily spend my entire life there, but unfortunately it does not. I plan to live in D.C. after law school, which will be a great adventure.
13. What’s the best (or worst!) PG-rated pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
The best pickup line is classic and simple—”Can I buy you a drink?”
14. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
I can’t think of just one, because it’s the little things that people do for no special reason that are the greatest gifts.
15. If the Law School had yearbook awards, what would you want to win?
Most likely to be that annoying person who posts too much in the class Facebook group.
16. If you could know one thing about your future, what would it be?
What job I will have this summer. While the nOGI life was fun, it is a bit stressful not to have even applied for a position yet.
17. Backstreet Boys or *NSYNC?
It’s tearing up my heart that I have to pick just one! I almost cried when *NSYNC reunited and performed at the VMAs so I guess I’ll have to betray half of my heart and pick them.
18. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep and why?
I once went on a three-day no-sleep bender which was fueled by copious amounts of coffee and the unfortunate pressure of having to write an entire research paper right before it was due. *Note to my law school professors: I swear this wasn’t for any of your classes.*
19. What’s your favorite thing to do in Charlottesville?
I have gone to twenty-two of the thirty-three wineries on the Monticello Wine Trail in the fourteen months I’ve lived here. I think that speaks for itself. #30in3
20. If you could make one law that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
I’m a fan of less regulation in general, so instead of making a new law, I would require that everyone has to follow the current law that the left lane of a highway is for passing, not traveling, and would impose steep fines for people who don’t follow it.