1. Have you ever had a nickname? What?
My nickname growing up was A Bae Bae because of the classic song “A Bay Bay” by Hurricane Chris.
2. How old are you in dog years?
3 years old. Thanks to onlineconversion.com for helping me with this conversion.
3. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Katy, Texas, which is a suburb of Houston. Growing up in Katy was not the most exciting place in the world because it was pretty much composed of high schools and houses.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
It’d have to be whenever my mom makes Korean BBQ with all the fixings back home. I’m still trying to figure out how to make that meal like she does for myself.
5. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?
Former President Obama. Other than talk about social policy and current world state of affairs, I’d love to play some one-on-one basketball with him.
6. What’s your favorite book?
Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote (though it is a novella). I know it is cliché and obnoxious to say, but the book is better than the movie. Only downside to the book is not being able to see Audrey Hepburn play Holly Golightly.
7. Are you a good dancer?
I’d say I’m a passable dancer and I make up for my lack of skill by being unafraid and somewhat enthusiastic about dancing.
8. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Smoothie made with frozen cherries, spinach, yogurt, and milk.
9. What’s your most interesting two-truths-and-a-lie? (And what’s the lie?)
I’ve coached Special Olympics flag football in the Special Olympics National Games, where we won first place (Lie – we actually got second place).
I have sat down and talked with Former US Representative Ron Paul on the political involvement of young voters.
I’ve written and performed spoken word poetry at open mic sessions.
10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Houston, Texas; It’s hard to beat somewhere that is home.
11. Do you sing in the shower?
Of course! Currently working on perfecting my rendition of “Like I Can” by Sam Smith.
12. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
This is a really corny answer but it was after I graduated high school and my parents both sat me down and told me how much they believed in me and thought I was going to do incredible things in my life. No matter how much self-confidence a person can have, I think it’s always great to have people you care about verbalize their belief in you.
13. Do you believe the library should install a water feature?
I don’t really have a strong opinion about this but I would say yes.
14. If you could know one thing about your future, what would it be?
This is a selfish answer but I’d like to know that I made a positive difference in people’s lives.
15. Backstreet Boys or *NSYNC?
*NSYNC; no contest.