1. Have you ever had a nickname? What? I’ve had a few nicknames. Pasta, Leetle One (Little One with an accent), just Basta, obviously Hannah Montana. I’m sure anyone with the name “Hannah” could tell you the usual nicknames.
2. How old are you in dog years? I don’t know dog years. Is it 7 years? I think 154, then.
3. Where did you grow up? I was born in Lexington, KY, but I’ve moved around quite a bit since then. I’ve lived in Macon, Savannah, and Augusta, GA, but I call Augusta home.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had? Every year at Thanksgiving I think I say I’ve had the best meal ever. But, Shealy’s BBQ is a close second. I just don’t think it can be beat!
5. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be? Emma Watson – I love her.
6. What’s your favorite book? Jane Eyre – I love Jane Eyre! The Once and Future King is a close second, though.
7. Cats or Dogs? I used to dog-sit in college, so I am really used to having dogs around, but I have a soft spot for cats.
8. If you were a superhero what would your superpower be? To know what people are thinking.
9. Are you a good dancer? Hmmm…good? I don’t think so. But I love to dance!
10. What did you have for breakfast this morning? I actually skipped breakfast this morning, which is pretty abnormal for me. Normally, I make eggs and have some fruit.
11. What’s your most interesting two-truths-and-a-lie? (And what’s the lie?)
- I played in a band called Before & After before law school.
- I funded part of my college education by acting as an extra in movie/television productions around Atlanta.
- I hiked the entire Appalachian Trail after high school.
- It’s not really that fun if I say which is a lie.
12. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I’d probably get a house boat and travel around living out of that. I’d start with Iceland – in the summer. I haven’t figured out the winter situation, but maybe by the time winter hits I’d have made it down further south.
13. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes! I’ve noticed that if I’m not too tired, I probably will.
14. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? My parents gave me a trip to Harry Potter World after graduating high school…That one’s been pretty hard to beat ever since. I’ve also just recently visited Diagon Alley, which was amazing! I recommend everyone visit, even if you weren’t all that into Harry Potter. They have done an amazing job recreating it!
15. If you could know one thing about your future, what would it be? I don’t want to say 1L summer because I think that’s not looking far enough ahead…and I also feel that way about saying I want to know where I’m going to be after graduation. But, I would really like to know where I’m going to be after law school.
16. Backstreet Boys or *NSYNC? Backstreet Boys all the way.
17. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep? Close to 48 hours. It wasn’t even for a project or anything. I literally just didn’t sleep for almost two days when I was younger—there was no reason.
18. What’s your favorite thing to do in Charlottesville? Go to the downtown mall. I love the rare book shops, and Mudhouse is one of my favorite coffee shops here in C’ville. There’s always something to do down there!