1. When will you be making your debut with the law school band?
I am currently in talks with Jordan Naftalis to become the next singer, so probably early next year.
2. Where did you grow up and what was your favorite aspect of your hometown?
I grew up in Pittsburgh and I am a huge fan of the city. I really liked growing up in a city with such great sports, people, and food. I try to go home whenever I can. Yinzer for life.
3. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
It’s tough to choose one meal, but probably Thanksgiving dinner every year.
4. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Topanga from Boy Meets World…she was my first crush.
5. What is the best meme site on Instagram?
@Grillpiece412…it’s a must-follow. Hottest memes in town.
6. If you had to pick one song to play non-stop in the background of your life, what would it be?
Friday by Rebecca Black
7. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
Cutting the line at ScoCo . . . especially with the new Great Harvest options. I’m all about that chicken-barbecue sandwich.
8. What’s something you wish you’d known about law school before coming to UVA Law?
Don’t get too attached to the law school band because sometimes they graduate and don’t play anymore.
9. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Granola bar from the Snack Office
10. What’s your most interesting two-truths-and-a-lie? (And what’s the lie?)
I went to high school with Mac Miller. I went to the same high school as Wiz Khalifa. I am a rapper.
(For the time being, the last one is the lie.)
11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Pittsburgh, the best city in the world.
12. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
My aunt gave me a rice cooker when I graduated from college, which I use a lot. I cook stir fry for 95% of my meals, so rice is a key staple.
13. If the Law School had yearbook awards, what would you want to win?
Definitely best produce-based Halloween costume. Come at me TT.
14. Backstreet Boys or *NSYNC?
Gunners n’ Roses
15. What is the best concert you have ever been to?
I saw 2 Chainz live when I was in college at the University of Michigan, which was a lot of fun.
16. What is your favorite thing to do in Charlottesville?
Get Monsoon drunken noodles to-go and play Fortnite with the boyz.
Nominate a student for Hot Bench at email@example.com!