1. Have you ever had a nickname? What?
Thanks to Mr. Miller of Superstition Springs Elementary, I’ve had at least five: Koelbel on the Cob, Cowbell, Kibbles and Bits, Kill Bill, and Kill Bill Vol. 2.
2. What is your favorite word?
Phantasmagoria—it was one of my vocab words in elementary school and I just really liked it.
3. Where did you grow up?
4. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?
J.K. Rowling. A) Because I need a second chance since last time I couldn’t manage to put together a full sentence. B) So I can ask her what’s up with Johnny Depp/the lack of Dumbledore gayness in Fantastic Beasts.
5. If you owned a sports team, what/who would be the mascot?
Regulus Black (my cat) because he’s purr-fect.
6. If you had to pick one song to play non-stop in the background of your life, what would it be?
Right now, I would say Rainbow by Kesha. Hella inspiring.
7. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
I would love to be able to stop time. Then I would be able to create enough time in the day to do all of the things I need to do.
8. What’s something you wish you’d known about law school before coming to UVa?
How much drinking there would be so I could better prepare my liver.
9. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Oatmeal with banana, peanut butter, flax seed, and almond milk (trying to be all healthy and whatnot).
10. What’s your most interesting two-truths-and-a-lie? (And what’s the lie?)
All my cats at home are named after “It’s a Wonderful Life characters”; I’ve never broken a bone; and one year, instead of going home for Thanksgiving, I flew to Orlando to watch my favorite band’s last concert ever. The broken bone one is the lie. I broke my arm when I was too young to remember it.
11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
NYC for sure.
12. What’s the best (or worst!) PG-rated pick-up line you’ve ever heard?
Did you survive the Avada Kedavra curse? Because you’re drop-dead gorgeous. (To be clear, I read this on the internet.)
13. If the Law School had yearbook awards, what would you want to win?
Most likely to chain herself to a tree.
14. If you could know one thing about your future, what would it be?
How many cats do I end up having at once?
15. Backstreet Boys or *NSYNC?
16. What’s your favorite thing to do in Charlottesville?
Doing trash things with my babes.
17. If you could make one law that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
No more fossil fuels. Let’s just ban them all.