1. What is your favorite word?
All of the ones that you say over and over again until they don’t sound like words.
2. Where did you grow up?
Princeton, New Jersey.
3. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Squid ink paella in Madrid, Spain. Google it, it’s delicious. Kim don’t type that. KIM.
4. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?
Jon Stewart. I sort of met him once when I was working as an ice cream scooper, but he didn’t want to be recognized so I tried to play it cool.
5. What’s your favorite hobby to avoid the stress of law school?
Libel. Oh wait… avoid the stress of law school? Yeah, still Libel.
6. If you had to pick one song to play non-stop in the background of your life, what would it be?
“Can’t Stop the Feeling,” by Justin Timberlake. I love dancing to it. I know all of the words. And then some.
7. What’s something you wish you’d known about law school before coming to UVa Law?
That my 3L year I’d be doing a Hot Bench. I’d want to prepare.
8. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Well this will run on Wednesday, so I think I’ll plan to have greek yogurt with banana. Fingers crossed that I don’t make a liar out of me.
9. What’s your most interesting two-truths-and-a-lie? (And what’s the lie?)
I’ve never broken a bone.
I’ve ordered a “virgin” Long Island Iced Tea at Trinity.
I’ve been to all 50 States.
I have not been to all 50 states. The Long Island Iced Tea was for the UVa Law Boys Video. I had to drink it quickly and was driving home.
10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
In the moment.
11. What’s your least favorite sound?
People sniffling during a test, then pausing, then sniffling again. But that’s just a guess, I’m not speaking from experience.
12. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
Life. I use it every day.
13. If the Law School had yearbook awards, what would you want to win?
Best Hot Bench. #Gunning4Lyfe
14. If you could know one thing about your future, what would it be?
Nothing. I don’t want to break the space time continuum.
15. Backstreet Boys or *NSYNC?
BSB. “I Want it That Way” makes me feel “Larger Than Life.”
16. What is the best concert you have ever been to?
Bruce Springsteen. “Working on a Dream” tour (2009) at the Meadowlands in NJ. He’s especially good in his home turf.
17. What’s your favorite thing to do in Charlottesville?
Wineries. Wait… am I supposed to say law school?