1. What are you most excited for during your first year in D.C.? Try out new restaurants.
2. What is your favorite word? “OH!”
3. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia. Rise up.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had? Christian’s Pizza after a night on the corner.
5. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why? Chrissy Tiegen
6. What’s your favorite hobby to avoid the stress of law school? Impromptu dance parties.
7. Where is your favorite place to vacation? Deer Valley, Utah
8. What’s something you wish you’d known about law school before coming to UVa Law? That I would need to have answers ready for hot bench.
9. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Breakfast tacos and lots of salsa.
10. What’s your most interesting two-truths-and-a-lie? (And what’s the lie?) I’m amazing at beer pong, I’ve thrown a (fake) bat-mitzvah and wedding during law school, and my name is misspelled on the UVA internal people search. Lie: I’m dreadful at beer pong.
11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Paris.
12. What’s your least favorite sound? Forks scratching on a plate.
13. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? The block rocker.
14. Blueberries or strawberries? Both, I am #BerryGang til I die.
15. What is the best concert you have ever been to? All of Austin City Limits in 2016.
16. What’s your favorite thing to do in Charlottesville? Villa breakfasts on Sunday mornings.
17. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be? If I send you a meme, it will be the first time you’ve seen it.
18. What’s your spirit animal? Becca Chandler.
19. What’s your favorite food(s)? Tossup between tacos and sushi
20. If you won the lottery, what would you do with it? Accidentally spend it all online shopping.
21. If you had Matrix-like learning, what would you learn? Lots of languages.
22. If you could be in the winter Olympics, which sport would you compete in? Probably alpine skiing. I would prepare while vacationing in Deer Valley.
23. Where is a place you haven’t been but want to travel to? Tulum.
24. What are the 7 wonders of the law school? (1) snack office; (2) Gambini Room in the Library; (3) the Kingdom; (4) free food table after ACS and Fed Soc host competing events; (5) what actually goes on in Dean Dugas’s office/head; (6) the folder on Dean Davies computer of everyone saying their names; (7) the portrait of the dean wearing white fur