Sydney Mark ‘20
1. What are you most excited for during your spring semester in Charlottesville?
Libel Show, obvi.
2. What is your favorite word?
Schvitzy (Yiddish for sweaty).
3. Where did you grow up?
4. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Pitbull––hands down. He is a lyrical genius.
5. What’s your favorite hobby to avoid the stress of law school?
Dance party in my room.
6. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
Anywhere that’s warm with sand. Can’t wait for Hawaii with some of my favorite law school people.
7. What’s something you wish you’d known about law school before coming to UVA Law?
How to use all those cool Word functions that paralegals know how to use.
8. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Avocado toast with crushed red pepper.
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Venice (but only in a universe where it stops sinking).
10. What’s your least favorite sound?
Nails on a chalkboard.
11. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
A royal title of Sealand––you may refer to me as Lady Sydney of Sealand.
12. Britney Spears or Christina Aquilera?
13. What is the best concert you have ever been to?
LMFAO/Ludacris/Black Eyed Peas.
14. What’s your favorite thing to do in Charlottesville?
Wineries on the weekends.
15. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
Everyone would have to listen to at least one Pitbull song every day. #Dale
16. What’s your spirit animal?
17. What are your favorite foods?
Sushi, cookie dough, and gummy bears.
18. If you won the lottery, what would you do with it?
Buy a lot of aromatherapy candles.
19. If you had Matrix-like learning, what would you learn?
How to code.
20. What would be the title of your autobiography?
21. Where is a place you haven’t been but want to travel to?
22. Oxford comma or nah?
HUNDY P, Oxford comma.
23. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke and anything else is wrong.
24. Where’s your favorite place in the law school?
The study room by the bookstore. It’s one of the only places you can study and spread out reaaaaaal wide and look out at Spies Garden.
25. What are you most excited for in thinking about your upcoming summer in NYC?
All of the cannoli!